Swag Swap Social
During the Swag Swap Social, delegates will be able to trade their university & college gear amongst each other. Feel free to bring clothing, stuffed animals, hats, scarves, bags, pens, lanyards, and whatever comes to mind from your school!
There will be appies, board games, card games, and all in all a good time. We can’t wait to see that school spirit and get a chance to mix and mingle outside of the formal conference!
Swag Swap, CCSL 2015 (Winnipeg, MB)
What’s Happening in Vancouver During CCSL?
- Dates: Starts November 22nd, 2017
- What: Outdoor market to do Christmas shopping, interesting quality trinkets, and tasty things to eat
- Address: Jack Poole Plaza, 1055 Canada Place, Vancouver, BC
- Hours: 11 am-6 pm
- Dates: Starts November 23rd, 2017
- Address: 3735 Capilano Road, North Vancouver
- Prices: $43 for adults, $39 for seniors, $34 for students (with ID)
- Hours: 11 am-9 pm
- Date: November 24, 2017
- Address: 601 Smithe Street and 884 Granville Street
- Ages: All ages
- Time: 6:30 pm -10 pm
- Price: $19.27 (order tickets ahead of time online)
- Date: November 25, 2017
- What: Free festival with street performers, live music, and market stalls celebrating the winter holiday
- Address: 1100 block of Mainland Street in Yaletown
- Time: 12:00 pm -7 pm
Other Things to Check Out…
- Address: Vancouver, BC
- Hours: 9 am-7 pm
- Address: 845 Avison Way, Vancouver, BC
- Hours: 9 am-5 pm
- Price: Adult – $39, Student – $30 (with ID)
- Address: 201 – 999 Canada Place, Canada, Vancouver, BC
- Prices: Online – $22.95 At the Gate – $27.00
- Hours: 10 am-9 pm
- Check out Vancouver from the sky! Tours run daily (weather permitting).
- Address: Unit #1 Burrard Landing, 1055 Canada Place, Vancouver, BC
- Prices start at $89 per person
- Call 1-604-274-1277 for flight times and availability
- You’ll find cobble stone walkways and stunning architecture that set the stage for some of Vancouver’s best shopping, restaurants, and cafes.
- Address: 305 Water St, Vancouver, BC V6B 1B9
- Must See: Musical steam clock and Blood Alley
- Popular Restaurants: Sardine Can, Tuc Craft Kitchen, Wildebeest, Nuba Restaurant